MILTOM designs, mounts and services water pumphouses for fire-fighting purposes, i.a. to feed sprinkler, drencher, foam and water hose installations. Our pumping stations are designed in accordance with generally applicable law, design standards, device producers and insurers requirements and Clients’ facultative expectations.
The standard equipment of our pumphouses includes:
- casing (panel or container type)
- pumps: main pump, standby pump, ”jockey” type constant-pressure pump
- internal steel pipe lines: suction, dicharge, test, fill in and cooling system
- water stop, regulatory and measuring fittings
- elements of lighting, heating, natural and mechanical ventilation
- power supply and control cabinet, with external power supply connection
Tank and fire-pump service
We offer service of the following elements:
- fire-fighting pumphouses
- sprinkler installations
- water hose installations
We service tanks with sealing membranes (EPDM and butyl) and tanks sealed with mastic system, e.g. Saba (without internal membranes).
We offer works in the field of repairing or exchanging roofs, membrane exchange-repair and inside-tank isolation, as well as repairing or exchanging fittings and heaters together with heater-work and water-level monitoring system.
We do checkups and we service pumps with electric and Diesel engines in sprinkler installations. We also service control cabinets of complete processing systems used for controlling fixed fire-fighting equipment.
Qualified teams do tank and pump checkups and service in the whole Poland and abroad.